If you dream about cruising or living on the water, but also fancy the “glitz” of urban life, you will relish an experience aboard the Queen Priscilla provided by Tennessee Boat Rest. Nestled among the bluffs of Knoxville's magnificent waterfront, you can enjoy all the activities that take place on our vibrant waterway and still be within walking distance of our beautiful downtown entertainment districts, the University of Tennessee, and Neyland Stadium.
- Join our licensed captain for a relaxing private or corporate Cruise for up to 6 passengers. The Queen Priscilla is great for intimate sunset cocktail parties or other special occasions. Add a unique twist by preparing your own food & beverages on board, working with your favorite caterer, or choosing from a number of quality restaurants that provide delivery service.
- Experience a unique Overnight Stay at the marina for up to 6 guests. The Queen Priscilla provides a refreshing alternative to ordinary hotel or bed & breakfast accommodations. She is perfect for short vacations, UT sporting events, conferences, theater, concerts, festivals, family visits, anniversaries, or regular business travel.
- Select our awesome “Cruise & Snooze” Package for up to 6 passengers. Join us for a relaxing sunset cruise aboard the Queen Priscilla. Then, stay the night at the marina! This is the perfect complement to a “night on the town” with dining, symphony, theater or cinema.
- Select our FANtastic “Sailgating” Package for up to 6 guests during the UT football season. Enjoy an exciting weekend stay (Friday & Saturday) aboard the Queen Priscilla at the marina, including a complimentary Game Day Cruise to the VOL Navy and Neyland Stadium.
- Inquire about our other “Happy VOLidays” Specials aboard the Queen Priscilla during the winter months (December – March).