Since 1998, the covered slips of Volunteer Landing Marina have made it the premiere boating location in East Tennessee, offering year round accessibility and a virtual buffet of urban amenities unrivaled by other local and regional waterside facilities. Tennessee Boat Rest welcomes the opportunity to share the Queen Priscilla with you so you can experience the natural beauty of our waterfront, the marina, and our fine city.
Choose from several options:
- Join our licensed captain for a private Sunset Cruise. The Queen Priscilla is great for intimate sunset cocktail parties or other special occasions. Add a unique twist by bringing your own snacks and favorite beverages on board.(Maximum 6 passengers)
- Experience a cozy Overnight Stay at the marina. The Queen Priscilla provides a delightful alternative to ordinary hotel or bed & breakfast accommodations. She is perfect for short vacation stays, UT sporting events, conferences, theater events, concerts, festivals, family visits, anniversaries, or routine business travel. (Maximum 6 passengers)
- Select our delightful Cruise & Snooze™ Combination. Join us for a relaxing sunset cruise. Then, stay the night under a covered slip at the marina! An evening aboard the Queen Priscilla is the perfect complement to a “night on the town” with dining, symphony, theater or cinema. (Maximum 6 passengers)
- Select our fantastic Sailgating Weekend™ Package during the UT football season. Enjoy an exciting weekend stay (Friday & Saturday) aboard the Queen Priscilla at the marina within walking distance of Neyland Stadium. This package also includes a complimentary Game Day Cruise providing a spectacular view of the famous VOL Navy and Neyland Stadium from the water. (Maximum 6 passengers)
- Create your own Custom Cruise at another time of the day or night. The Queen Priscilla is available for Starlight Cruises after dark throughout the week and Daylight Cruises in the mornings and afternoons on Saturdays & Sundays. (Maximum 6 passengers)